We are looking for an Infrastructure/Network Engineer with strong Cisco Networking, Linux, Windows, VMware and Cisco UCS knowledge as well as scripting and automation to join the Engineering team.
. Responsible for implementing design, testing, engineering, automation, API integration, and implementation of all aspects of IaaS.
· Understands company infrastructure and network architecture to make recommendations to optimize operational efficiency and stability
· Design, implement, build and deploy VM’s using VMware, maintain configuration management
· Improve infrastructure and our application development environments
· Maintain Cisco UCS/VMWare environment.
· Maintain Cisco network infrastructure: Firewalls, Routers and Switches
· Configures VPNs/APN’s and has hands-on experience with BGP and routing protocols
· Position requires on-call duty
· Performs other duties as directed
· 10+ years in Information Technology or related field
· 5+ years hands-on experience with Linux, Windows and VMware Server management
· 5+ years of experience with Cisco Networking – Firewalls, Routers and Switches
· 2+ years hands-on experience with Cisco UCS.
· Data Center Experience
· Experience with network monitoring tools (Sensu, Nagios, ELK stack, etc.)
· Experience with Load Balancing tools (HAProxy, nginx, Squid, Apache Traffic Server, etc.)
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Cisco Certification is a plus
· Willingness to innovate, learn and share knowledge
· Familiarity with scripting languages, Python, Bash and Powershell scripting
· Some experience with Telephony, preferably FreePBX
· Familiarity with IDS / IPS / Network Security
· Log aggregation platform experience a plus
· Must be in the North Atlanta area (no relocation available)
. Information Technology: 10 years (Preferred)
. VMware: 5 years (Required)
. Cisco UCS: 2 years (Required)
. Networking: 5 years (Required)
. Windows Server: 5 years (Required)
. Linux: 5 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year